South Williamsport Area High School
Announcements and Important Events
Spring Sports Practice begins March 6
2023 Spring Sports Physical Information
Here is the information regarding Spring Sports Physicals.
All physical information goes on FamilyID. Every athlete will still be required to have a doctor’s physical, which needs to take place AFTER June 1, 2022. Physicals dated before June 1, 2022 will not be valid.
The school will be providing free physicals Friday, Feb 24 – please contact Cheryl Schonewolf (email@example.com) for an appointment.
PIAA Section 7 form is located under the file/links tab. https://swasports.org/main/filesLinks/
A parent/guardian should register by going to this link:
https://www.familyid.com/south-williamsport-area-school-district Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner first and last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you do not see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Deciding what program to register under: South Williamsport Area School District Spring Sports Registration 2022-23 (RE- CERTIFICATION) if already played a fall or winter sport; NO ADDITIONAL PHYSICAL NEEDED South Williamsport Area School District Winter Sports Registration 2022-23 (FIRST SPORT) if it’s the first sport of the school year
7. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer. *** THERE ARE MULTIPLE SECTIONS THAT REQUIRE A PARENT AND A “STUDENT/PARTICIPANT” NAME FILLED IN.
8. Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
9. You will need to upload the PIAA Physical Page #7, signed by your doctor- this is also attached in the email to your student from Scott Hill.
SUPPORT: 10. If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-205-2800 x1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly. 11. If you have any questions, you can contact the athletic director, Scott Hill, at email@example.com or 570-320-4449