South Williamsport Area High School
Announcements and Important Events
Here is the information regarding Fall Sports Physicals.
We now use FamilyID for the physical paper process. Every athlete will still be required to have a doctor’s physical, which needs to take place AFTER June 1, 2023. Physicals dated before June 1, 2023 will not be valid.
PIAA Section 6 form is located under the file/links tab. https://swasports.org/main/filesLinks/
A parent/guardian should register by going to this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Register under this program:
- South Williamsport Area School District Fall Athletic Registration 2023-24
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- You will need to upload the PIAA Physical Page #6, signed by your doctor.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 781-205-2800 x1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
- If you have any question you can contact the Athletic Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-320-4449.